Thursday, March 17, 2011

Last Days of Summer


I had to laugh at myself this morning. I realized I had been wearing my sweatpants backwards and my tank top was only over one shoulder. Wow, I thought. Who is this woman? That may have been rock bottom for me in terms of keeping it together, but it was funny.

I'm going back to work next week, which is making these days feel like the last days of summer. It's the feeling of still being on vacation but knowing it's about to end. So I'm still trying to enjoy my time with Colette, but there's a lot to do before I go back. First and foremost, we are still looking for a nanny. We are also unpacking and settling into our new neighborhood. On the fun side, Erin comes to visit tomorrow. I can't wait to see her. We are going to have a girls' night out in West Hollywood since I was pregnant when we celebrated her 21st birthday in Vegas.

Have a great weekend.

Jessica O.


No comments:

Post a Comment